The Stationers’ Company Warrant recognises excellence within the Communications and Content industries in the form of annual awards. The warrant seal of excellence may be used on products, or to promote products, that meet the highest standards of excellence as assessed by the team of judges.
Each product will be judged on its own merits and the Warrant will be granted for use on a product by product basis for the period of one year. Warrants may be re-assessed on a year-by-year basis and, if the standard of the product is judged to be maintained, they may be extended.
Products are judged according to the following criteria:
- industry and product category, with a high level of original design (innovation) and interpretation
- high quality manufacturing/production techniques, use of materials and attention to detail
- thoughtful, appropriate and sustainable presentation and packaging
- environmental credentials (eg FSC, ISO 9000, 14000 and 18000 certification) and compliance with ethical trading guidelines
- Impact, relevance and popularity within its market sector
For the latest details of the 2021 Warrants programme please click here
To apply for the Warrants Scheme please click here